Sunday, March 4, 2007

Let the (more or less daily) Painting Begin!

Pitcher
5"x7"
Oil on Canvas Panel


So I've been inspired by the whole Daily Painting movement. I'm about to move back to full time work and have been kicking myself for not producing more art while working part time, and worrying about my ability to do so once I'm working full time again. So it seems like a good challenge to balance out my lack of productivity over the past months, as well as a good way to practice.'m going to try to crank out one small painting every day- at first I'll shoot for getting it done in less than one hour (which I know I won't get yet!), and hopefully get faster from there (not a lot of free hours laying around). I like the idea of the slow, steady, daily practice- along with the idea of trying to get faster.

No comments: